1. In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identifying data of EVI AMURA ESP, S.L.U. (hereinafter Amura), owner of the domain www.edificioamura.com, are given below.
Corporate Name: EVI AMURA ESP, S.L.U.
Registered Office: Calle Príncipe de Vergara 112, 4th floor, 28002 Madrid.
Contact Information: Calle Príncipe de Vergara 112, 4th floor, 28002 Madrid.
Telephone: 914260700; email: email@example.com
Registration Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 34031, Book 86, Section 8, Page M-612351, Inscription 1.
TAX ID NUMBER: B87409363
USERS: By accessing and/or using this portal, the person who accesses and/or uses it is deemed to be a USER and accepts, by means of said access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions of Use set forth herein. The mentioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contracting which, if applicable, are of obligatory compliance.
USE OF THE PORTAL: www.edificioamura.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Amura or third parties. The USER accepts responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to any required registration in order to access certain services or contents of the portal. In such registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which the USER will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use thereof.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as discussion forums, communication channels) that Amura offers through its portal and the USER undertakes not to use them for, by way of example but not limited to, (i) engaging in illicit, illegal or activities otherwise contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the hardware and software systems of Amura, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Amura reserves the right to remove any comments and submissions that violate the respect for the dignity of individuals, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that infringe upon youth or childhood, public order or safety, or that, at Amura’s discretion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, Amura will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums or other participation tools.
4. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION: The personal data obtained will be processed by EVI AMURA ESP, S.L.U., whose contact information is detailed below:
Company Name: EVI AMURA ESP, S.L.U.
Address: Calle Príncipe de Vergara 112, 4th floor, 28002 Madrid.
Contact telephone: +34 914260700
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Such personal data will be processed in order to be able to respond to the queries the USER makes through the forms made available for this purpose, as well as, if so requested or authorized with respect to the cookies we install, to adapt the website to the USER’s needs, and to inform the USER and send the USER communications, including by electronic and/or telematic means, about our company, including information about Amura’s various corporate events. Consequently, the legal basis for the processing is your consent.
Personal data will be processed only for as long as it is necessary, purposeful and relevant. Once the relationship has ended, the data will be kept for the sole purpose of and for the time necessary to comply with the applicable legal obligations. Only those third parties to whom it is legally obliged to provide such data and the companies that have been entrusted with internal management services of the company will have access to such data.
Likewise, the USER may exercise their rights, under the terms established by current legislation, including rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, as well as request to limit the processing of personal data, oppose to it, revoke the consent given, or request the portability of data by sending a written communication to the address indicated above or electronically to email@example.com. In any case, the affected party has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: All the contents of Amura’s web page, including but not limited to, texts, documents, photographs, drawings, images, icons, graphic representations, audio-visual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source code, trademarks, commercial names or other distinctive signs, are the exclusive property of Amura or third parties and are protected by the Industrial and Intellectual Property Laws, unless otherwise specified.
In accordance with the above, the USER must respect all intellectual and industrial property rights on Amura’s web page that are owned by Amura or third parties, and the USER is expressly prohibited from any form of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, cession, or transformation or any other form of diffusion of the information or elements contained on Amura’s web page mentioned in this section, by any means or media, unless expressly and previously authorized by their respective owners. The content of this web page can be viewed, printed, copied and stored on the hard disk of the USER’s computer or any other physical media as long as it is solely and exclusively for the USER’s personal and private use without any commercial purpose.
The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these conditions, of the Industrial and Intellectual Property laws, and may also constitute a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Amura does not guarantee continued access, nor correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on Amura’s web site, which may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond Amura’s control.
Amura is not responsible for the information and other contents integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the Amura portal through links, hyperlinks or links to www.edificioamura.com, nor for the information and contents of any web page of third parties under the appearance or identifying signs of Amura.
Amura assumes no liability whatsoever in relation to any contents accessed through the Amura web page, but provided by third parties or entities, and in particular for damages of any kind related to them that may occur due to: (i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to the users or in its truthfulness, accuracy and sufficiency; (ii) breach or defective or delayed fulfillment of the contracts or pre-contractual relations; (iii) breach of the obligations pertaining to the service providers of the information society; (iv) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (v) infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights; performance of acts of unfair competition or unlawful advertising; (vi) infringement of the right to data protection; of professional secrecy and of the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image; and (vii) in general, non-compliance with any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
Amura assumes no liability whatsoever for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by: (i) interferences, interruptions, failures, faults, omissions, telephone malfunctions, delays, blockages, or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads, and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Amura; (ii) illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others; (iii) improper or inadequate use of Amura’s web page; (iv) security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof.
In any case, the USER of the Amura portal will be responsible for the damages of any nature that Amura may suffer as a consequence of the non-compliance by the USER of the obligations to which the USER is subject by this Legal Notice, or by the particular conditions that may be applicable.
7. SECURITY POLICY: It is forbidden to create links to Amura’s web site from third party web sites without the express written permission of Amura.
Access to the portal does not imply that Amura is under any obligation to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the USER to make use of the proper tools for the detection and removal of harmful computer programs.
Amura is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the USER or third parties during the provision of the service of the portal.
8. MODIFICATIONS: Amura reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, any modifications that it considers appropriate in its portal, and can change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through said portal, as well as make any change to the way in which the contents are presented or located thereon.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Amura reserves the right to restrict access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to any users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use, as well as any subsequent modifications thereof.
GENERAL: Amura will pursue non-compliance with these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be applicable by law.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS AND DURATION HEREOF: Amura may modify, at any time, the conditions specified herein, which will be duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: For the resolution of any conflict arising from access to the website, both the USER and Amura agree to expressly submit to the applicable Spanish regulations and to the courts of the city of Madrid, waiving any general or special jurisdiction that may correspond to them.